The draw for ATP 1000 Monte Carlo Rolex Masters was made on Friday.
Two-times champion Novak Djokovic has a round one BYE and will face either Gilles Simon or Malek Jaziri in the second round.
Djokovic’s potential route to the title:
- Round 1: BYE
- Round 2: Gilles Simon (FRA), Malek Jaziri (TUN)
- Round 3: Pablo Carreno Busta (ESP, 13), Fabio Fognini (ITA)
- Quarter-final: Dominic Thiem (AUT, 6), David Goffin (BEL, 10)
- Semi-final: Rafael Nadal (ESP, 4), Grigor Dimitrov (BUL, 8)
- Finals: Andy Murray (GBR, 1), Stan Wawrinka (SUI, 3), Marin Cilic (CRO, 5), Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA, 7)
The tournament begins from Sunday, April 16.