The draw for the 2018 ATP 1000 Miami Open was announced on Monday.
Six times champion Novak Djokovic is the number 9 seed and has a round one BYE. In the second round the Serb will face either Germany’s Mischa Zverev or France’s Benoit Paire.
Djokovic’s potential route to a seventh title at the Miami Open:
▪ 1st round: BYE
▪ 2nd round: Mischa Zverev (GER)/Benoit Paire (FRA)
▪ 3rd round: Filip Krajinovic (SRB)
▪ 4th round: Juan Martin del Potro (ARG)/ Kei Nishikori (JPN)
▪ Quarter-finals: Grigor Dimitrov (BUL)/ Diego Schwartzman (ARG)/Milos Raonic (CAN)
▪ Semi-finals: Marin Cilic (CRO)/David Goffin (BEL)
▪ Finals: Roger Federer (SUI)/Alexander Zverev (GER)/Kevin Anderson (RSA)/Jack Sock (USA)/Tomas Berdych (CZE/)
The tournament begins from March 21.