The draw for the 2018 Rolex Paris Masters was announced on Friday.
Four-times Champion and the World No. 2 Novak Djokovic has a round one BYE. He will face either Marco Cecchinato (ITA) or Qualifier in the second round.
Novak’s potential route to a fifth title in Bercy:
- 1st round: BYE
- 2nd round: Marco Cecchinato (ITA) or Qualifier
- 3rd round: Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Quarter-finals: Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov
- Semi-finals: Roger Federer, Kevin Anderson, Kei Nishikori
- Finals: Rafael Nadal, Alexander Zverev, Dominic Thiem, John Isner
The tournament takes place begins from Monday, October 29.