World No.1 Novak Djokovic will take on Croatia’s Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals of ATP 1000 BNP Paribas Masters on Friday.
This would mark the fifteenth meeting between these two. Djokovic has a perfect 14-0 head-to-head record against the Croat. Their last meeting was at 2015 US Open semifinals. Novak won 6-0, 6-1, 6-2.
On facing Cilic, the World No.1 said: “He loves these kinds of very quick courts. He won Cincinnati in very similar, even faster conditions. I know what I need to do, and hopefully I’ll be able to execute it well tomorrow.”
Match Date: 04th November, 2016.
- 04:00 pm local time
- 08:30 pm Indian Standard Time
- 04:00 pm CET (Serbia, France, Italy, Germany, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Monaco, Netherlands)
- 03:00 pm GMT/WET (United Kingdom, Portugal, Morocco, Ireland, Iceland, Ghana)
- 11:00 pm (Philippines, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Perth) [Monday]
- 11:00 am EDT (Miami, Indianapolis, Boston, Toronto, Ottawa, Washington DC)
- 08:00 am PDT (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver)
- 01:30 am AEDT (Australia)
- 04:00 am NZDT (New Zealand)
Other fans from around the world can use this website timeanddate.com/djokovic-vs-cilic-time to convert match time according to their respective time zones.
Real time score updates will be available on atpworldtour.com